CREATING STYLE WITH VINTAGE FINDS!

CREATING STYLE WITH VINTAGE FINDS!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

JUNK BONANZA 2011 - #3 FAMILY AND FRIENDS

My sister-in-law, Kathy, and sister, Margaret, working on the sewing projects.
My daughter, Kimberly, taking the softballs apart.
My husband and my brother putting together the backdrop for my booth.
My granddaughter, Jasmyn, helping out.
Ki and myself Saturday morning of the Junk Bonanza.
My wonderful sisters, Barb and Margaret!  They are worn out!
Jane Hall, Kim Yeager, myself and Pam Curry
My friend Buffy Register and myself.
My granddaughter, Audrey, kissing Pierre, The Artist!
My sisters are still very worn out!!  Lol
My granddaughter, Jasmyn, helping to load the trailer after the show.
Lisa Lund and Pierre are wearing the same hat!
Val Timm and Bill Hall
My grandson, Damian, sitting at a desk in Pam Curry's booth.
Patrick Stinnett of Robinwood Reclaim.
Jane is taking her junk and going home.  THE END!

2 comments: